The characteristics of horizontal pump:
1. Stable operation: the absolute concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation and no vibration.
2. Water leakage: the hard alloy seals of different materials ensure no leakage in different media.
3. Low noise: the pump under the support of two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, except for the weak sound of the motor and basically noiseless.
4. The failure rate is low: the structure is simple and reasonable, the key part adopts the international first-class quality, the whole machine has no trouble working time greatly improved.
5. Convenient for maintenance: it is simple and convenient to replace seal, bearing.
6. More economical: the export can be left, right and upward, it is convenient for piping installation and space saving.
The application of the horizontal pump:
With the development of economy, the horizontal pump not only can be used in city construction, environmental protection, fire control, chemical, pharmaceutical, dye, brewing, electric power, papermaking, electroplating, petroleum, mining, equipment cooling, tanker unloading etc. It is also suitable for the chemical liquid medium viscosity in water, seawater and chemical liquid medium viscosity with acid and alkali which is less than or equal to 100 per cent, Perot solid content up to 30 percent below and loaded with general paste slurry.