The definition of the circulation pump
The circulation pump is a circulating liquid pump for conveying, reaction, absorption, separation, and regeneration of absorption liquid in the device. It generally adopts single-stage centrifugal pump. The flow rate of circulation pump is moderate, and the flow rate change of pump is relatively small in stable working condition. It has a lower head, only to overcome the pressure drop of the circulatory system. In this case, low lift inline centrifugal pump
can be used. The recirculating pump stresses the function of the pump, the centrifugal pump is based on the structure of the pump, and they are completely two different concepts. The circulation pump works by circulating water, such as the hot water in the heating and heating pipes.
The working principle of circulation pump
The circulation pump is based on the function of the circulating hot water pump, the centrifugal pump focuses on the structure of the pump, and they are completely two concepts. The circulation pump works by circulating water, such as the hot water in the heating and heating pipes.
Points for attention in installation and use
1. Check whether there is any foreign body blockage before installation.
2. Before loading the system, clean the debris in the system pipe, so as to avoid the clogging of the impeller during the operation of circulation pump;
3. When installing, apply the force gently, do not push hard, so as not to damage the pump body;
4. The inlet and outlet of the circulation pump shall be equipped with a live joint, easy to remove.
5. Safety wiring shall be connected with the plug of the three-ply line with a ground wire, and the end of the ground should be connected with the motor housing to ensure safety.
6. The noise of this product is low, and if you check whether it is rotating, the screwdriver should be used to help listen carefully.
7. The inside of the EP-XB500 pump is used for water lubrication, so please do not run without water for a long time.
The Installation of circulating water pump
The installation position of the circulation pump is best designed near the heat source (furnace or boiler) and is convenient for the use of the sensor probe and the governor. The installation position of the pipe pump can be installed in the position of the backwater into the furnace. It can also be installed in the position of the water supply furnace. The installation position is to stagger the water bucket riser and drain riser, so as to avoid the phenomenon of water flow in the water hopper and the discharge tube, which can not be used normally. The pump cycle can be installed in parallel mode when the natural circulation is given. In case of pump stopping or sudden power failure, it will be automatically converted into a natural circulation operation for an emergency.
The advantages of circulator pump
No leakage. The magnetic transmission has no moving seals, which basically eliminates the leakage problem.
Little noise. The precision of the key parts is two-thousandths of a millimeter to ensure the static performance;
Long service life. The wear of mirror ceramic and ceramic nanometer bearing is used to ensure long service life.
Less consumption. Due to the reasonable matching, the motor power is small, and the electric charge is about one cent per hour.
Small volume. The weight is light, long x width x height =120 * 76 * 105, less than 1 kg;
Low water quality requirements. If the circulating water contains little debris, it does not affect the circulation pump;
It has anti-burning function. The pump will not be damaged by overload.