1. According to the medium, we can be preliminarily determined the type. For example the slurry pump or water pump! Whether the medium is corrosive or not, and select the appropriate material.
2. The depth and operating conditions of the pool, determining the length and structure of the liquid. For example, the head of the bottom pump or the appropriate straw!
3. Determine the pipeline diameter according to the flow rate and determine the lift according to the distance and height.
4. Finally, motor power!
The selection of the sump pump
should be based on the process, the requirements of water supply and drainage, and we should consider it from the five aspects: the flow of liquid, the lift of the device, the nature of the liquid, the arrangement of the pipeline and the operating condition.
1. The flow is one of the important performance data of the sump pump, it is directly related to the production capacity and transmission capacity of the entire device. When selecting the pump, the maximum flow rate is based on the normal flow rate, and the maximum flow rate can be 1.1 times as the maximum flow rate when there is no maximum flow.
2. The required lift of the installation system is another important performance data of the pump. Generally, it should be used to select the type of the pump with a yield of 5% to 10%.
3. The piping arrangement condition of the pump system refers to the direction of the liquid delivery distance between the delivery fluid, so as to carry out the calculation of the system head and the check of the residual amount of cavitation.
4. Properties of liquids, including the names of liquid media, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties, the physical properties have temperature c, density d, viscosity u, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc., which involves the lift of the system; Chemical property mainly refers to the chemical corrosion and toxicity of liquid medium, which is an important basis for selecting the pump material and choosing the type of axial seal.
5. There are many operating conditions of the pump, such as the operation of liquid, T saturation steam power P, suction side pressure PS (absolute), discharge side pressure PZ, altitude, the ambient temperature operation is the gap or continuous, the pump position is fixed or movable.